Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Term Research Project

Annie and I presented our project last Thursday (the 7th). Our assignment was on online consumers and businesses. As I was researching I found material pertaining to merchants and being that we're at a business school, I thought it was good information to share. I thought the innovative ways they use, or the ways recommended for use (like blogs, podcasts, etc), were really cool because it looked like they were really trying to connect to their consumer base through all means. And because our topic was really pro/con based, I had to share the cons (like expenses) as well. I probably did talk about businesses a little too much but I was trying to incorporate both businesses and individuals, and I found it a little hard to pick and choose what to include. The consumer pros included things that a lot of us knew about, and maybe a few other unknowns. But it's good to shine light on things we take for granted once in a while. Unfortunately I did have to read from my notes because of my shyness. I knew my information but being up there makes me jumble my thoughts so I felt more "secure" by staring at my paper =\ Anyway, I thought our presentation was decent, but perhaps we should've incorporated more new media usage and/or more consumer focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment